Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Favorite Things


For the home...


These are by far one of my FAVORITE finds. They are called Fridge Coasters. They keep your shelves clean and protected from drips and spills. I have the gray chevron coasters on every shelf and in every drawer. They come in several different designs and six colors!
Click here to get your own set.

This sucks! No really it does. The Dyson DC34 puts any dust buster to shame. I use this for quick touch ups on the rug, my car, in the corner where pet fur hides, my curtains... EVERYWHERE. It is easy to empty, store, and use. You can even take it on road trips in case of a spill.
Get your Dyson DC34

Scentsy, better than candles. I have these throughout the house. I have both the free standing warmers and the plug-ins.   Both items work incredibly well. I've tried many warmers, but these are by far the best and I haven't found a scent yet, that I don't like.
Scentsy

I have tried many plate hangers, but these take the cake. They are hidden, easily applied, easy to hang, come in different  sizes, and super strong. I've used them for plates, platters, small mirrors, and trays.
Get Hanging

In the kitchen...

The Chef'n VeggiChop is one of my most used kitchen tools. I use it to make salsa, chop onions (to eliminate tears), and other veggies. It cuts down on prep time so you can do other things. It is easy to clean as well. Just throw it in the dishwasher.
Get Cooking



If you use fresh herbs often you can understand my frustration. How many times do you go to buy herbs, but they only come in a huge bundle that you will never get through? It is so irritating to buy it knowing that you will never use all of it in time. Introducing the Herb Saver.  I can attest to the fact that it will keep your herbs fresh for as long as 3 weeks! Well worth the money. It will pay for itself over time.
Click here to save your herbs.



My Martha Stewart 6 qt. enameled cast iron cookware can be used anywhere. I use it on the stove top for soups, browning meat, making stock, and simmering sauces. I use it in the oven for casseroles, cobblers, and even cornbread. It is really versatile. Plus the cast iron doesn't require any seasoning, so get cooking!
Simmer, Bake, Love



How I love my Boos Block? Let me count the ways. No really, I love this thing. There isn't anything I cook or bake that doesn't require my Boos Block. I have the 18X24" board. It is the best bench. I don't use it to cut meat on (I use a plastic board for that), but I use it for all other kitchen prep. Working on it (because it is so large) also makes clean up a breeze. It is currently on sale on Amazon.
Get your Boos.


Organization...

These are the best planners EVER. You can customize them as much, or as little as you would like. I also love her address labels. It keeps my life together!
Get your planner here.


I just ordered a couple of these hanging organizers. They are great on the inside of closet or pantry doors.
Thirty One Home Organizer
For all the gift wrap, gift bags, bows, and ribbon  that gets shoved into a closet and forgotten. I own two of these organizers and just ordered a third. I love them because I always know where to go to get wrapping materials. I can see what I have and access it quickly.  I think the the best part is that I save so much money because I'm not buying bows, bags, and gift wrap when I already have some at home.
Get your own at The Container Store.
For you...
I just recently got Up Jawbone and I'm loving it. It tracks your steps, workouts, sleep, calorie burn, what you eat...you name it! It is a great tool to get you moving. It even vibrates when you have been sitting too long.
Get Moving

I was skeptical when I ordered my Clarisonic cleaning system, but after first use I was a believer. I love this product. I pair it with my usual face cleanser (see below). It has a self timer, so you don't overdo it.
Keep It Clean

This is great if you have sensitive skin. I use it every morning with my Clarisonic and in the evening by hand. It is simply great!
Get Philosophical


No comments:

Post a Comment