Sunday, January 27, 2013

Where does the time go?


It seems like there is never enough time. In the search for balance and time management strategies I began looking for time books. The criterion for the book was that it wasn't too long, because I don't have enough time to invest in a lengthy book (I'm in the midst of reading various texts for work). While searching, Friday night, I stumbled upon this...


I read it all that evening. In it were great suggestions that were backed with research about what the most successful people do before breakfast. I frantically highlighted portions and took notes while reading it. My biggest takeaway would be this:

"Small rituals can accomplish great things. A habit, Anthony Trollops once said, "has the force of the water drop that hollows the stone. A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labors of a spasmodic Hercules." When you make over your mornings, you can make over your life. That is what the most successful people know."

No comments:

Post a Comment